Mark D. Gibson
Board of Directors
Mark was a founding partner of HFF LP, having joined HFF’s predecessor firm, Holliday Fenoglio & Company, in 1984 and as part of its Executive Committee overseeing the successive sales of the company to Amresco in 1994, Lend Lease in 1998 as well as the management buyout of the business in 2003 and its IPO in 2007 and conversion to a public company, HFF, Inc. Mark became HFF, Inc’s CEO on April 1, 2014 and as part of its Executive Committee oversaw the merger of HFF , Inc with JLL in July 2019. Mark is currently the Chief Executive Officer of JLL Capital Markets, North America.
Mark earned a degree in business administration at the University of Texas at Austin in 1981 and is privileged to be a part of the following service and charitable organizations:
- Executive Committee Member of the UT Real Estate Finance and Investment Center
- Advisory Council Member at the McCombs School of Business of the University of Texas
- Board of Directors for ULI Foundation
- Board of Directors for Camden Property Trust
- Advisory Board member for UT Southwestern University Hospital.
- Trustee and member of ULI
- Member of ICSC; former Trustee
- Mark previously served on Baylor Health Care System’s Advisory Board and with the Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate “AFIRE” as an Executive Committee and Board member.