Trammell Crow Residential
Senior Financial Accountant
Crow Holdings Development is seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to capture, analyze and report financial information. Responsibilities also include assisting with payroll reporting, forecasting and analytical reporting. In addition, the successful candidate will act as an accounting and reporting liaison with the accounting team in Boca Raton, division leaders, as well as other senior executives. This is a hands-on, data centric role looking for a professional who will be enthusiastic about working in a fast paced, growing and dynamic business.
- Responsible for a portfolio of standard monthly financial reporting requiring commitment to accuracy, timeliness, and confidentiality.
- Assist with payroll funding reports and allocations (including highly confidential compensation analysis).
- Create and maintain milestone bonus tracking program.
- Create and maintain Employee Investor reporting.
- Participate in building system tools, processes and controls that are both scalable for efficiency and highly reliable for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist with the preparation and reconciliation of quarterly reporting data.
- Participate in the 5-year budgeting process.
- Assist with consolidating operating results for executive level reporting.
- Help administer Concur (expense management cloud-based product).
- Help administer Adaptive (cloud-based budgeting solution).
- Actively participate in the short- and long-term initiatives of the accounting department, including evaluation of current processes, reporting, documentation and systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (CPA is a plus)
- 5+ years’ experience executing high accountability work products with high degree of accuracy and timeliness
- Advance proficiency in Excel. Requires extensive use of research, data mining and aggregation. Power BI experience is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Proficient in PowerPoint)
- Displays versatility and resourcefulness in an environment of rapid growth and shifting priorities
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Experience with Adaptive and/or Concur is preferred
Click here to apply.