Crow Holdings Industrial
Senior Analyst/Associate, Capital Markets
The Crow Holdings Development Capital Markets team seeks an energetic professional to fill an Associate position based in Dallas. This professional will be assigned to work on various capital related Crow Holdings Industrial (“CHI”) activities across the United States. This position will work closely with other Capital Markets team members in Dallas and professionals in the firm’s regional property development offices and Florida accounting office.
- Work with team members to produce relevant underwriting and marketing materials on CHI opportunities for prospective capital partners for new development projects across the U.S.
- Contribute to and participate in weekly investment committee meetings
- Collaborate with team members to source potential capital (debt and equity) for new development projects and recommend go-forward plan
- Manage JV and loan document negotiation with external legal counsel and local development offices
- Organize, manage and coordinate due diligence materials (prospecting phase of capital raises) and closing information/documentation
- Contribute to and oversee internal and external project reporting including weekly investment committee materials
- Participates in regular pipeline and workflow allocation meetings
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or related field
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong work ethic
- 5-10 years relevant work experience, including involvement in real estate joint venture/loan documentation and transaction process
- Extensive Microsoft Excel knowledge along with Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-moving working environment
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written, with interpersonal skills to develop and maintain internal and external working relationships
Click here to apply.