MarketTime is seeking a talented Scrum Master professional to join our team. If you are excited to be part of a fast growing, energetic and winning team, MarketTime is a great place to grow your career.
This role is based at our headquarters in Dallas, Texas and will report into the CTO. The Scrum Master will work closely with the CTO and rest of the Dallas-based team, as well as the 40 members of the development team who are based in Surat, India.
This role offers the chance to partner with a talented development team and help drive the roadmap for the MarketTime product.
- Lead the development team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Work with the CEO, CTO and COO to maintain a robust and customer-centric product roadmap
- Help the development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the development team on removing impediments
- Help the development team to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the development team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience leading a scrum team or Agile development team
- Knowledgeable in the Angular development framework and AWS
- Ability to communicate with the India-based development team in Hindi
- Ability to analyze, think quickly and resolve conflict
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivated and excited by a challenge
Click here to apply.