Sales Engineer - MarketTime
MarketTime is a leading software provider in the b2b wholesale marketplace. Servings clients across North America and other global countries. We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and overachieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
Our B2B niche-based sales software company needs the skills and expertise of an experienced Sales Engineer. We are overhauling our sales force, weeding out ineffective strategies and introducing more technologically sound policies. The successful candidate will take over the helm of this initiative, retraining our sales staff and instituting new techniques and strategies that will increase B2B revenue and position us as the leading software developer in our industry. We are looking for a creative but budget-conscious professional who can both take and give direction. He or she will work closely with our CFO and CEO to achieve the desired metrics. Ability to sale and speak technical jargon is a must.
You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
MarketTime is a leading B2B sales software which has been servicing clients for over twenty years primarily in the Wholesale Goods industries, but not limited to: Toys, Gifts, Home Décor, Furniture, Apparel, Fashion, Publishing, Jewelry, Equipment Supply, and Sports & Outdoors. Over the years the client base has grown to many other unique industries as well. The core concept of MarketTime is to bring manufacturers, sales agencies, salespeople, and retailers together under one digital platform. These four constituents can share useful information such as item data and sales orders to increase efficiency and productivity. Today as a SaaS model MarketTime facilitates over 1.6 million orders annually for over 76,000 unique retailers with over 1,500 manufacturers, close to 280 sales agencies, and up to 3,000 salespeople. Manufacturers can receive sales orders and upload item data, promotions, useful documents to share securely with approved sales agencies and their salespeople. Sales agencies utilize data to generate sales orders, track commissions and manage back office tasks. Retailers can track their sales and place orders through the branded B2B Ecommerce Marketplace driven by the manufacturers and sales agencies. Today MarketTime product is accessible to all users utilizing any Windows, Apple, or Android device on laptops and mobile devices locally or on the cloud.
MarketTime is an important partner of Crow Holdings. Crow Holdings is a privately owned real estate investment and development firm with a 70-year operating history and a strong track record of performance, partnership and innovation.
- Supporting other sales executives with high-level technical solutions selling into prospect account base
- Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles within the B2B Wholesale Industry
- Modeling the technical business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Understanding of software integrations with use of technologies such as API, EDI, FTP, Excel
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3+ Years in proven work experience as a Sales Engineer
- 2-3+ Years in proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Languages Utilized: Angular, JAVA, HTML5, ASP.net, and IONIC
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills to entertain specific industry clients
- Willingness to travel or work unique hours to accommodate sale
- BA/BS degree or equivalent or 5+ Years in the sales industry workforce
Click here to apply.