Crow Holdings Capital
Real Estate Private Equity Summer Analyst
CHC-Real Estate offers rising seniors the opportunity to participate in a summer internship in the Real Estate Group working in both acquisition and asset management capacities across all product types. Interns will experience the same training program as the new full-time analysts, gaining experience evaluating the fundamental aspects of institutional real estate while employing a variety of capital structures to determine the viability of investments. Typical responsibilities include financial modeling using Excel and real estate valuation software (ARGUS) to forecast performance and evaluate financial returns for potential acquisitions and existing assets under management. Other responsibilities include assisting in transaction execution, creating presentation materials, researching new business opportunities, risk evaluation, cash flow projections, market research, and other deal specific analysis. At the end of the internship, interns are tasked with a final project where they are asked to underwrite a mock deal, prepare an investment committee memorandum, create a strategic business plan for the asset, and pitch the deal to our investment committee.
- Create financial models using Excel and ARGUS to forecast performance and evaluate financial returns for potential acquisitions and existing assets under management
- Assist in transaction execution and the due diligence process for various product types
- Research new business opportunities
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials
- Produce monthly cash flow projections
- Conduct market research and compile internal and external data for deal analysis
- Compile data available from both internal and external resources to be used in deal analysis
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, Real Estate or Accounting), Graduating Spring 2023
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical and organizational skills; strong oral and written communication
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated interest in real estate and finance
Click here to apply.