Crow Holdings Capital
Crow Holdings Capital Partners, L.L.C., seeks an experienced Managing Director to oversee build-to-core multifamily ventures and funds across the Crow Holdings enterprise. A successful candidate will bring a strong background in multifamily real estate, development investment strategy, as well as asset and portfolio management. This position is based in our Dallas office.
- Serve as portfolio manager for multiple multifamily strategies and funds across the enterprise; collaborate closely with senior leadership to determine and implement investment strategy
- Oversee asset management team, manage functions of multiple portfolios and investment strategies
- Interact directly with various fund and joint venture investors in order to enhance and grow capital relationships
- Adapt and adjust job responsibilities to accommodate changing priorities while managing multiple requirements and timelines. Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to take on additional responsibilities to contribute to the growth and prosperity of the firm
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (business, accounting or finance preferred)
- 15-20 years of relevant industry experience
- Subject matter expertise in multifamily real estate required, development investment experience a plus
- Experience in capital raising and building relationships with investors a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with indisputable attention to detail, superior oral/written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently; manages expectations effectively
Click here to apply.