Director, Head of Ancillary Income Programs
Crow Holdings Development (CHD) is a leading real estate development company specializing in multifamily, industrial, and office development across high-opportunity markets in the United States. Led by a highly experienced leadership team, CHD has developed over 260,000 multifamily units and 37 million square feet of industrial space and is a subsidiary of Crow Holdings, a privately owned real estate investment and development firm with 70 years of operating history, $22 billion of assets under management, and an established platform with a vision for continued success. The firm’s ongoing legacy is rooted in its founding principles: partnership, collaboration, and alignment of interests. For more information, please visit www.crowholdings.com.
Crow Holdings Development seeks an experienced professional to grow its Ancillary Income / Expense Savings programs across the firm. The Director will focus on developing and implementing ancillary revenue and expense savings programs including but not limited to EV Charging, Managed Wi-Fi, Solar Installations, and 5G Antenna Leasing across funds, developments, and new business products. Candidates should have prior real estate experience with a focus on property operations and maximizing property level revenue and reducing operating expenses. This role will be based in our Dallas office.
- Develop a firm-wide program to increase adoption of ancillary revenue and expense savings programs including but not limited to EV Charging, Managed Wi-Fi, Solar Installations, 5G leasing and other property level opportunities
- Collaborate with development, construction, and asset management teams to implement ancillary income and expense savings programs
- Participate in sustainability focused ESG programs related to ancillary income and expense savings initiatives
- Participate in evaluating business opportunities including starting and/or investing in platforms connected to ancillary income and/or expense savings
- Oversee implementation of ancillary income and expense savings programs, provide recommendations for ancillary income and expense savings program implementations, assist in ROI analysis, and track ancillary income and expense savings programs with semi-annual business plans
- Partner with Asset Managers and third-party Property Managers to increase ancillary income and energy-efficiency cost savings across operating assets
- Monitor and benchmark real estate assets for ancillary income / expense savings across the firm, including overseeing current reporting processes
- Responsible for ancillary income reporting and communicating ancillary income / cost savings improvements across investments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, 7+ years of relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of real estate development and operating practices
- Experience successfully implementing new firm-wide initiatives
- Strong project management capabilities and attention to detail
- Prior experience interacting with investors and strong presentation skills
- Occasional travel to local development offices
Click here to apply.