Trammell Crow Residential
Development Coordinator/Project Accountant
Trammell Crow Residential (TCR) seeks a full-time Development Coordinator/Project Accountant in the Raleigh office to oversee office management, provide project accounting support, and assist with development tasks and special projects for the Carolinas Division.
- Oversee all payable requests; confirm information is accurate, within budget, and coded appropriately
- Upload weekly overhead invoices, monthly consultant invoices, and special check requests into the payables routing system and manage payments for each
- Create, process, and route consultant change orders
- Audit job cost reports for cost overruns/discrepancies and update project budget revisions as needed
- Review and distribute monthly draw documents
- Ensure all close-out documents are in order prior to releasing final payables to consultants and suppliers
- Review proposals and prepare contracts for distribution to consultants
- Oversee office management, including: ordering office supplies, maintaining vendor relationships, processing shipping requests, managing facility needs, responding to phone inquiries, and greeting guests
- Coordinate office & project level events (holiday parties, team outings, and charity events)
- Assist with new employee onboarding and serve as division liaison for IT requests
- Conduct market analyses for new development opportunities and track current multi-family trends
- Assist development team in preparation and distribution of investment committee memos, debt & equity packages, monthly investor reports, and other corporate communications
- Track the status of permits, bonds, insurance certificates, and other development & construction deliverables
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ administrative experience supporting senior level professionals; real estate, accounting, construction, project management or related field preferred
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills including the ability to prioritize, support, and anticipate the needs of several managers with initiative and enthusiasm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel programs required. Experience with Timberline and/or Yardi accounting software preferred.
- Demonstrates consistently positive interpersonal interactions with internal business groups and external partners
Click here to apply.