MarketTime is looking for a talented business analyst to serve as a key member of an agile development team. As Business Analyst, you will work directly with the CTO to document requirements for and drive the development of new features and processes to completion. You will act as the bridge between the sales and customer success teams and the agile delivery team, aligning all parties to a common goal – delivering high-quality product features to our customers.
If you are excited to be part of a fast growing, energetic and winning team, MarketTime is a great place to grow your career.
This role is based at our headquarters in Dallas, Texas and will report into the CTO. The Business Analyst will work closely with the CTO and rest of the Dallas-based team, as well as the 40 members of the development team who are based in Surat, India.
This role offers the chance to partner with a talented development team and help drive the roadmap for the MarketTime product.
- Partner with business leaders to evaluate, recommend and test new products and features
- Assist in creating and maintaining the product road map
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize items based on changing requirements
- Participate in scrum team meetings
- Work collaboratively with the teams in Dallas and India
- Collaborate with users to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Administrative tasks such as develop in application workflows and KPI landing pages
- Continuous delivery and continuous integration, with frequent deployments to production
- User acceptance testing, unit testing and integration testing
- Proactively communicate release details, progress, decisions, impediments, and risks
Desired Skills & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely in an understandable form, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to learn new business processes and applications quickly
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to quality, self-motivation, and a desire to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Development, Project Management or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in technology development and deployment
- Ability to speak Hindi preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of the Angular development framework and AWS preferred, but not required
Click here to apply.