Crow Holdings Capital
Associate, Portfolio Management
The Associate will join CHC’s Portfolio Management team and work closely with business leaders across CHC, including the CEO and COO of Crow Holdings, to assess, analyze and model key growth initiatives. This position provides the unique opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of the real estate investment businesses and support pursuit of new growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will need to quickly build credibility at all levels of the organization, manage relationships with multiple stakeholders, and apply sound business judgment to assess the financial implications of multiple new products and growth initiatives.
- Build and maintain a flexible and robust open end fund model to support growth initiatives
- Develop a corporate enterprise model, incorporating historical performance and projections
- Perform in-depth fund analysis, performance analytics, and scenario testing
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business, including Investment Committee, Investor Relations, General Counsel, Compliance, Asset Management, Analysts, and Corporate Development
- Establish reporting metrics for growth initiatives, and assist with preparation of board & investor materials
- Identify best-practices for improved efficiency and effectiveness in analysis and modeling
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years at an investment management or fund administration firm
- Experience with open end funds is critical, real estate a plus
- Extensive modeling experience, advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly analytical and process-oriented, strong project management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, detail-oriented
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Highly self-motivated and action-oriented, able to execute efficiently and drive results
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a broad range of stakeholders
Click here to apply.