Crow Holdings Capital
Asset Manager, Multifamily/Student Housing
Crow Holdings Capital seeks an experienced professional to join the multifamily and student housing team. The Asset Manager will have the opportunity to manage the full business cycle of student housing investments including acquisitions, ongoing asset management and disposition.
- Conduct monthly operational reviews, including financial results and management strategies for cost savings and revenue enhancements
- Conduct due diligence of legal documents, financial reports, operating projections, sales comps, surveys and marketing information
- Make investment recommendations including renovations, major capital expenditures, rental rates and executing the strategy of the deal while navigating current market conditions. Interact with operating partners throughout the portfolio on a daily basis to oversee the full scope of operations.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc financial analysis and ongoing review of revenue data, forecasts, performance metrics, and profit/loss statements
- Assist with coordination of management agreements, franchise agreements and other transaction documents ensuring appropriate review and approvals throughout the process
- Work with Capital Markets team to secure project financing and manage loan compliance according to established framework
- Review asset valuations on a quarterly basis and recommend strategies to improve portfolio value
- Prepare annual asset plans for CHC investment committee and participate in periodic presentations to investment partners. Prepare investment analysis presentations for investment committee review
- Hire, manage, and interface with third-party property management and leasing teams. Ongoing oversight and management of third-party teams to maximize asset operations, occupancy and income
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (business, accounting or finance preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Subject matter expertise in real estate investments, real estate financial modeling; cash flow valuation and underwriting a plus
- Excellent analytical, financial, and quantitative skills, with highest level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated interpretive knowledge of property level financial statements and financial analysis including ROI analysis, market share assumptions, and forecasting
- Superior oral/written communication skills, demonstrates confidence and enthusiasm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a plus
Click here to apply.