CHC seeks an experienced professional to join its food and service retail acquisitions and asset management team. Food and service retail is a new product in the real estate funds and for the right candidate this is an exciting opportunity to manage the full business cycle of food and service retail real estate investments including acquisitions, ongoing asset management and disposition.
- Conduct monthly operational reviews, including financial results and management strategies for cost savings and revenue enhancements
- Conduct due diligence of legal documents, financial reports, operating projections, sales comps, surveys and marketing information
- Perform regular and ad-hoc financial analysis and ongoing review of revenue data, forecasts, performance metrics, and profit/loss statements
- Assist with coordination of management agreements, franchise agreements and other transaction documents ensuring appropriate review and approvals throughout the process
- Work with Capital Markets team to secure project financing and manage loan compliance according to established framework
- Review asset valuations on a quarterly basis and recommend strategies improve portfolio value
- Prepare annual asset plans for CHC investment committee and participate in periodic presentations to investment partners. Prepare investment analysis presentations for investment committee review.
- Hire, manage, and interface with third-party property management and leasing teams. Ongoing oversight and management of third-party teams to maximize asset operations, occupancy and income
- Make investment recommendations including renovations and major capital expenditures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (business, accounting or finance preferred)
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Subject matter expertise in real estate investments, real estate financial modeling; cash flow valuation and underwriting a plus
- Excellent analytical, financial, and quantitative skills, with highest level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated interpretive knowledge of property level financial statements and financial analysis including ROI analysis, market share assumptions, and forecasting
- Superior oral/written communication skills, demonstrates confidence and enthusiasm
To apply, please click here.