Trammell Crow Residential seeks a Quality Assurance Specialist for the Seattle area. The role is responsible for coordinating TCR development and quality directives by performing as an Owner’s Field Representative for the TCR Senior Managing Director/Managing Director of Multi-Family Development.
- Assist Quality Assurance Manager in day to day operations for his or her job duties
- Coordinate all plan reviews and field inspections with consultants including Accessibility, Third Party Architectural, Waterproof, Tyvek (or other WRB) Environment/AQI and Acoustical
- Initiate, execute, implement and track plan and site inspections for all Division projects
- Maintains contact with superintendent and project manager on schedule changes and turn dates for up to four projects simultaneously
- Responsible for monthly QA documentation project inspection walks with published report
- Responsible for acceptance of new residential construction buildings and property from Construction division and coordinating/aligning with Asset Management. Manages third party quality inspections, if used
- Oversee all details within the boundaries of the new property and ensure quality standards set forth by the Division’s Senior Managing Director and Construction President are maintained for all TCR properties
- Coordinate with 3rd party Property Manager and Construction Superintendent or Project Manager to ensure all warranty and construction quality deficiency issues are addressed
- Work closely with third party safety consultant to make observations and recommendations on safety for all persons and matters related to the property and TCR Construction projects
- Conducts asset and or pre-due diligence inspections on properties, provides photographic reports
- Presents and reviews TCR quality standards to new employees within construction group
- Works as the main point of contact for WRB manufacturer inspections, to include mock-up reviews and pre- construction meetings / final closeout of field inspection reports and warranty
- Work with Development and Asset Management maintaining developed properties and help prepare for sale.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or related field required.
- 5 years of related experience in construction procedures, trade practices, materials, means and methods, building codes, project scheduling, and safety procedures.
- Familiarity with federal and local municipal/regulation codes.
- OSHA Certification required; MS Office knowledge preferred.